The Vietnam Government allotted US$ 5 Billion towards military expenditure in 2017, of that 32.7% is earmarked for the acquisition of defense equipment. Additionally, the country is within the method of addressing its limitations with respect to combating trendy threat scenarios with its existing obsolete equipment, and has kicked off military modernization plans over the previous few years.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/vietnam-defense-system-market
The country’s defense expenditure increased at a CAGR of xx% over 2017-2023. Within the returning years, demand for defense equipment is principally expected to revolve around fighter and multi-role aircraft, naval vessels, patrol ships, maritime patrol aircraft, submarines, and surveillance equipment. The country’s defense expenditure is predicted to extend at a CAGR of 7+%.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Admiralty Shipyards, Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS), Sukhoi and Vietnam Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (SBIC). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Vietnam Defense System Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Vietnam Defense System Market has been segmented as below:
The Vietnam Defense System Market is segmented on the Basis of Air Type, Land Type, Sea Type, Ammunition Type and Ammunition Type. By Air Type this market is segmented on the basis of Combat aircraft, Fighter aircraft, Bomber aircraft, Attack aircraft, Electronic warfare aircraft, Maritime patrol aircraft, Multirole combat aircraft, Non-combat aircraft, Military transport aircraft, Airborne early warning and control, Reconnaissance and surveillance aircraft and Experimental aircraft.
By Land Type this market is segmented on the basis of Main battle tank, Infantry fighting vehicles, Armored personnel carriers, Armored combat support vehicles, Mine-protected vehicles, Light armored vehicles, Light utility vehicles, Self-propelled artillery, Anti-aircraft, Prime movers and trucks and Unmanned combat vehicles. By Sea Type this market is segmented on the basis of Battleships, Corvettes, Submarines, Frigates and Others. By Ammunition Type this market is segmented on the basis of Rifles, Missiles and Other. By Expenditure Type this market is segmented on the basis of Export and Import.
The major driving factors of Vietnam Defense System Market are as follows:
- Increasing Defense Expenditure for the Development of Defense Systems
- Changing Nature of Warfare
The major restraining factors of Vietnam Defense System Market are as follows:
- High Costs Involved in the Development of Defense Systems
- Regulatory Hurdles Related to the Transfer of Arms
The major opportunities factors of Vietnam Defense System Market are as follows:
- Technological Advancements in Defense Systems
The major challenging factors of Vietnam Defense System Market are as follows:
- Highly Complex Design and Need for Periodic Maintenance of Defense System
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for VIETNAM Defense System Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for VIETNAM Defense System Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/vietnam-defense-system-market
Table of Contents:
2. Research Methodology
3. Report Summary
- Market Overview
5. Premium Insights
6. VIETNAM Defense System Market Analysis, By Land
7. VIETNAM Defense System Market Analysis, By Sea
8. VIETNAM Defense System Market Analysis, By Air
9. VIETNAM Defense System Market Analysis, By Ammunition
10. VIETNAM Defense System Market Analysis, By Expenditure
- Competitive Overview
12. Company Profiles
12.1 Admiralty Shipyards
12.2 Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS)
12.4 Vietnam Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (SBIC)
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States