UAE’s annual defense expenditure stood at a mean of US$ 23.4 Billion each year and this can be expected to extend to an average of US$ 35 Billion over the forecast period. On an accumulative basis, the country is anticipated to invest around US$ 174 Billion for defense functions, of which around US$ 66 Billion is earmarked for cost to fund defense procurement.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/uae-defense-system-market
The UAE Defense System Market is segmented on the lines of its land, sea, air, import and export and country. Based on land is segmented into Main battle tank, Infantry fighting vehicles, Armored personnel carriers, Armored combat support vehicles, Mine-protected vehicles, Light armored vehicles, Light utility vehicles, Self-propelled artillery, Anti-aircraft, Prime movers and trucks and Unmanned combat vehicles. Based on sea it covers Battleships, Corvettes, Submarines, Frigates and Others. Based on by air band it covers Combat aircraft and Non-combat aircraft. Based on ammunition it covers Rifles, Missiles and Other. Based on expenditure it covers import and export. UAE market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the France, Germany, Italy, Spain and others.
The America is the largest provider of arms to the UAE, accounting for over sixty-two of the country’s arms imports throughout 2012-2016. Reciprocally for extremely sophisticated defense systems, the UAE permits the America to use its ports as a base for its military operations within the Gulf.
However, in an attempt to reduce its dependence on one provider and diversify its defense systems, the UAE has conjointly increased its purchases from France, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Sweden and Russia among others. Russia also shares a burgeoning strategic relationship with the UAE and has emerged as a significant supplier, accounting for around 2.5% of the UAE’s arms imports between 2012 and 2016.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of UAE Defense System Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Abu Dhabi Ship Building, Gulf Logistics and Naval Support, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems Plc, Raytheon, Rolls-Royce Plc, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Thales and The Boeing Company. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for UAE Defense System Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for UAE Defense System Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The UAE Defense System Market has been segmented as below:
The UAE Defense System Market is segmented on the Basis of Land Type, Sea Type, Air Type, Ammunition Type and Expenditure Type. By Land Type this market is segmented on the basis of Main battle tank, Infantry fighting vehicles, Armored personnel carriers, Armored combat support vehicles, Mine-protected vehicles, Light armored vehicles, Light utility vehicles, Self-propelled artillery, Anti-aircraft, Prime movers and trucks and Unmanned combat vehicles.
By Sea Type this market is segmented on the basis of Battleships, Corvettes, Submarines, Frigates and Others. By Air Type this market is segmented on the basis of Combat aircraft, Fighter aircraft, Bomber aircraft, Attack aircraft, Electronic warfare aircraft, Maritime patrol aircraft, Multirole combat aircraft, Non-combat aircraft, Military transport aircraft, Airborne early warning and control, Reconnaissance and surveillance aircraft and Experimental aircraft. By Ammunition Type this market is segmented on the basis of Rifles, Missiles and Other. By Expenditure Type this market is segmented on the basis of Export and Import.
The major driving factors of UAE Defense System Market are as follows:
- Increasing Defense Expenditure for the Development of Defense Systems
- Changing Nature of Warfare
- Growing Geopolitical Instabilities in Middle East
- Missiles and Aircraft dominates UAE defense imports
The major restraining factors of UAE Defense System Market are as follows:
- High Costs Involved in the Development of Defense Systems
- Regulatory Hurdles Related to the Transfer of Arms
- Limitations of the domestic defense industry to encourage arms imports
The major opportunities factors of UAE Defense System Market are as follows:
- Growing Development and Deployment of Unmanned Defense Systems in Emerging Economies
- Technological Advancements in Defense Systems
The major challenging factors of UAE Defense System Market are as follows:
- Highly Complex Design and Need for Periodic Maintenance of Defense Systems
Request sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/uae-defense-system-market
Table of Contents:
2. Research Methodology
3. Report Summary
- Market Overview
5. Premium Insights
- UAE Defense System Market Analysis, By Land
7. UAE Defense System Market Analysis, By Sea
8. UAE Defense System Market Analysis, By Air
9. UAE Defense System Market Analysis, By Ammunition
10. UAE Defense System Market Analysis, By Expenditure
11. Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
12.1 Abu Dhabi Ship Building
12.2 Gulf Logistics and Naval Support
12.3 Lockheed Martin
12.4 BAE Systems Plc.
12.6 Rolls-Royce Plc
12.7 Northrop Grumman Corporation
12.9 The Boeing Company
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States