The Global Spine Biologics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.5 Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 4.5% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Research Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/spine-biologics-market
A biologic is a material which energetically alters its surrounding atmosphere and effects a change during a biological process. Spine biologics are used through spine fusion surgical procedure for the treatment of spinal defect includes wound, degenerative disc disease, tumors, and spinal cord injuries and wounds by stimulating bone expansion formation through inflammatory repair stage, stage and remodeling stage. Therefore flow in the quantity of spinal fusion surgeries has fueled the acceptance of biologics.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include DePuy Spine, Precision Spine, Medtronic, Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew Plc, Orthovita Inc., Zimmer Spine Inc., K2M, Nuvasive, Arthrex, Inc., DMP Spine, Alphatec Spine, Orthofix Holdings, RTI Surgical, Wright Medical Technology, Cesca Therapeutics, and Lattice Biologics. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Spine Biologics Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Spine Biologics Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Spine Biologics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors of Global Spine Biologics Market are as follows:
- Innovative technological advancements
- Advantages of biologics include faster recovery, minimal postoperative time and ability to activate cellular expansion.
- Demand of minimally invasive spine surgeries is growing
- Increasing ageing population
- Incidences of spinal disorders are raising
- Newly developed spine treatment techniques and devices
The restraining factors of Global Spine Biologics Market are as follows:
- Unfavorable reimbursement policy
- High cost of bone grafts
- Ethical issues associated to bone grafting procedures
- Lack of professional expertise
- Lack of patient awareness and knowledge
The Global Spine Biologics Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Spine Biologics Market is Segmented on the lines of By Product Analysis, By Surgery Analysis and By Regional Analysis. By Product Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Bone graft substitutes, Platelet rich plasma (PRP), Bone grafts and Bone marrow aspirates concentrate (BMAC) therapy.
By Surgery Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF), Anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF), Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF), Lateral lumbar interbody fusion (LLIF) and Other surgeries. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Spine Biologics and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Spine Biologics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/spine-biologics-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
5 Spine Biologics Market, By Surgery Type
5.2 Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
5.3 Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
5.4 Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
5.5 Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
5.6 Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (LLIF)
6 Spine Biologics Market By Product Type
7 Spine Biologics Market, By Geography
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
9.1 Zimmer Holding, Inc.
9.2 Depuy Synthes
9.3 Medtronic, Inc. (U.S.)
9.4 Nuvasive, Inc.
9.5 Stryker Corporation
9.6 Orthofix International N.V.
9.7 K2M, Inc.
9.8 Exactech, Inc.
9.9 Wright Medical Technology, Inc.
9.11 Arthrex, Inc.
9.12 X-Spine Systems, Inc. (Bacterin International Holdings, Inc.)
9.13 DR PRP USA LLC
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States