The global spinal implants and surgical devices market is expected to exceed more than US$ 18.0 billion by 2024 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 5% in the given forecast period.
The Global spinal implants and surgical devices market is segmented on the lines of its technology, product, type and regional. Based on technology segmentation it covers covering spinal fusion and fixation, spinal decompression, motion preservation/non-fusion and spinal vertebral compression fracture treatment technologies. Under product segmentation it covers thoracic fusion & lumbar fusion, spine biologics, cervical fusion, vertebral compression fracture treatment, spinal decompression, non-fusion treatment devices and spine bone stimulators. Based on type segmentation it covers open invasive and minimally invasive. The global spinal implants and surgical devices market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Most of the spinal conditions or issues do not need surgeries however there are times when they can’t be averted. In such surgical procedures, especially designed spinal units are used to accurate deformities, fortify and stabilize the spine and facilitate fusion. Most of the spinal implants are usually manufactured from metals together with chrome steel or titanium-alloy, while some are fabricated from non-metallic compounds. Spinal surgical procedures are prescribed for scientific situations including spondylolisthesis, annoying fracture, chronic degenerative disc sickness, scoliosis and different spinal instability situations.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Medtronic, Stryker Corporation, Pioneer Surgical, NuVasive, DePuy Spine, Globus Medical, K2M, Orthofix International, TranS1, Amedica, Zimmer, LDR Holdings, Biomet Spine, Exactech, Integra Life Sciences, Alphatec Spine, Orthovita and Synthes etc. . Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors of Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market are as follows:
• Increasing demand for minimally invasive spine surgeries
• Technical advancements in spine surgery devices
• Growing aging and obese population with rising number of spine deformities
The restraining factors of Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market are as follows:
• Stringent product approval process
• Uncertainty in reimbursement
• High cost of treatment actions
• Lack of sufficient physician and patient awareness
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Spinal Implants and Surgical Devices Market is Segmented on the lines of Technology Analysis, Product Analysis, Type Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Technology Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Covering spinal fusion and fixation, Spinal decompression, Motion preservation/non-fusion and Spinal vertebral compression fracture treatment technologies. By Product Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Thoracic fusion & lumbar fusion, Spine biologics, Cervical fusion, Vertebral compression fracture treatment, Spinal decompression, Non-fusion treatment devices and Spine bone stimulators.
By Type Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Open invasive and Minimally invasive. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/spinal-implants-and-surgical-devices-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Spinal Implants Market Overview
4.2 Spinal Implants Market, By Product and Region, 2016
4.3 Spinal Implants Market, By Technology and Region, 2016 (USD Million)
4.4 Spinal Implants Market, By Type of Surgery and Region, 2016 (USD Million)
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Spinal Implants Market, By Technology
8 Spinal Implants Market, By Product
9 Spinal Implants Market, By Type of Surgery
10 Spinal Implants Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Medtronic PLC
12.3 Depuy Synthes (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson)
12.4 Nuvasive, Inc.
12.5 Stryker Corporation
12.6 Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
12.7 Globus Medical, Inc.
12.8 Alphatec Spine Inc.
12.9 Orthofix International N.V.
12.10 K2M Group Holdings, Inc.
12.11 RTI Surgical, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States