The Spinal Fusion Market is segmented on the lines of its procedure type, product, end-user and regional. Basis of Procedure type is segmented into posterolateral fusion and interbody fusion. Based on product it covers interbody cages, pedicle screws and rods and spinal fusion plates. Based on end-user it covers hospitals, speciality clinics and ambulatory surgical centres. The Spinal Fusion Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Browser Full Report from Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/spinal-fusion-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Spinal Fusion Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Spinal fusion devices are used for the treatment of spinal deformities like chronic disc disease and dislocation.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Zimmer Biomet Holdings. Inc., K2M, Inc., MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Medtronic Plc., Johnson and Johnson (DePuySynthes), Stryker Corporation, Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp, Orthofix Holdings, Inc., Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer Company Limited, BonovoOrthopaedics, Inc., Suzhou Gemmed Medical Instrument Co. Ltd, NuVasive, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Globus Medical Inc., RTI Surgical, Inc., Expanding Orthopaedics Inc., Vallum Corporation, ChoiceSpine, LP, Life Spine, Inc., and Precision Spine, Inc., and Siemens Healthcare. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Spinal Fusion Market are as follows:
- Growing old population
- Increasing prevalence of spinal disorders
- Advancements in spine surgery
- Shift towards minimal invasive spine procedures
The major restraining factors of Spinal Fusion Market are as follows:
- High Initial price
- Unfavourable compensation situation
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Spinal Fusion Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Spinal Fusion Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Spinal Fusion Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Spinal Fusion Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The Spinal Fusion Market has been segmented as below:
The Spinal Fusion Market is segmented on the lines of Procedure Type, Product, End-User and Regional Analysis.
By Procedure Type this market is segmented on the basis of Posterolateral Fusion and Interbody Fusion its covers Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF), Extreme Lateral Interbody Fusion (XLIF), Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF), Transformational Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF) & Others. By Product this market is segmented on the basis of Interbody Cages, Pedicle Screws and Rods and Spinal Fusion Plates. By End-User this market is segmented on the basis of Hospitals, Speciality Clinics and Ambulatory Surgical Centres. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/spinal-fusion-market
Table of Contents:
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Markets Covered
- Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.2 Market Size Estimation and Data Triangulation
2.3 Research Assumptions
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Spinal Fusion Market Analysis, By Procedure Type
- Spinal Fusion Market Analysis, By Product Type
- Spinal Fusion Market Analysis, By End-User
- Spinal Fusion Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.3 NuVasive Inc.
10.4 Globus Medical
10.5 Stryker Corporation
10.6 K2M Group Holdings Inc.
10.7 Alphatec Spine
10.9 Zimmer Biomet
10.10 Aesculap Implant Systems LLC.
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States