The Global Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 7.0 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period.
Single tooth implants are used for the reinstallation of lacking one or more tooth. A dental implant is an artificial tooth that is constant into the jaw bone a good way to update the lacking enamel. Dental implants can both be made of titanium or zirconium. Among those two forms of implants in comparison to zirconium implants, titanium implants bills for the larger share of the marketplace. That is because of its excessive strength, bone density and compatibility with body fluids. Zirconium dental implants are fabricated from metallic oxide and are used for manufacturing implants for years due to its biotechnical characteristics which permit the producing of biocompatible teeth. A dental bridge is used for the restoration of lacking teeth with the aid of becoming a member of an artificial permanent tooth to the adjoining dental implant or the teeth. These bridges are beneficial in retaining the form of face or prevent the drifting of ultimate teeth from their role.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Dentsply International, Nobel Biocare Holding AG, Straumann, Zimmer Holdings Inc., 3M Healthcare Company and others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market are as follows:
- Rising demand for cosmetic dentistry
- Increasing aging population
- Significant Growth Opportunities for the Market will be provided by growing economies
- Growth in number of Dental Laboratories globally
- Demographics changes
- Rate of penetration is low
The restraints factors of Global Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market are as follows:
- Prominent Players in The Market are facing pricing pressure
- Increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries
- Growth in price of single tooth implants restricts Growth of Single Tooth Implants Market
- Complexity in Maintenance of neat Oral Hygiene and Risk of Tooth Loss Inhibits rising of Dental Bridges Market
- Limited coverage of dental implants is one of the hindrance in the market
The Global Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Single Tooth Implants and Dental Bridges Market is Segmented on the lines of Product Analysis, Material Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Product Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Single-Tooth Implants, Dental Bridges, 3-unit bridges, 4-unit bridges, Cantilever bridges, Maryland bridges and Partial Bridges.
By Material Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM), Metal Alloys and All Ceramic. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/single-tooth-implants-and-dental-bridges-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Single Tooth Implants Market, By Value and Global Volume
8 Dental Bridges Market
9 Dental Bridges and Single Tooth Implant Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Situation and Trends
10.3.1 New Product Launches
10.3.2 Agreements, Collaborations, Partnerships, & Joint Ventures
10.3.3 Mergers and Acquisitions
10.3.5 Product Enhancements
10.3.6 Other Developments
11 Company Profiles
11.1.1 3M Company
11.1.2 Avinent Implant System
11.1.3 Biomet, Inc.
11.1.5 Danaher Corporation
11.1.6 Dentsply International Inc
11.1.7 Nobel Biocare Holding AG
11.1.8 Osstem Implant Co., Ltd.
11.1.10 Zimmer Holdings Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States