The Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market is expected to exceed more than USD$ 4 Billion by 2024; Growing at a CAGR of more than 9% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various Prosthetic Heart Valves Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Prosthetic heart valve is a cardiac surgery to replace a diseased heart valve by an artificial heart valve. Replacement of abnormal valves with prosthetic heart valves decreases the mortality and morbidity related with cardiac valve disorders. Technical advancement and growing frequency of heart valve diseases are main factors which drive the prosthetic heart valves market. Condition connected with heart valve disorders are congenital defect and acquire disorders. Some of the technology for prosthetic heart valves is polymers, transcatheter valves, suture-less valves anti-calcification technology, and carbon-based technologies.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Edwards Lifesciences, Medtronic, ON-X LIFE TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Abbott Laboratories, and St. Jude Medical. In addition, some of the other companies operating in the global prosthetic heart valves market are CryoLife, Sorin Group, LepuMedical, and Braile Biomedica, Ltd. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market is Segmented on the lines ofProduct Segment Analysis and Regional Analysis.
By Product Segment Analysisthis market is segmented on the basis ofMechanical Heart Valve, Transcatheter Heart Valve and Tissue Heart Valve. By Regional Analysisthis market is segmented on the basis ofNorth America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market are as follows:
• Increasing healthcare expenditure
• Growing awareness regarding the diagnosis and accessibility of treatments for heart valve disorder
• Increase in the number of heart surgeries
The restraining factors of Global Prosthetic Heart Valves Market are as follows:
• Lack of skilled professionals
• Strict government regulations
• High cost of development and reimbursement issues
Request Sample Report from here:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/prosthetic-heart-valve-market-report
Table of Contents
1.1 KEY TAKE AWAYS
1.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.3 MARKETS COVERED
1.5 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
1.5.1 MARKET SIZE
1.5.2 MARKET SHARE
1.5.3 KEY DATA POINTS FROM SECONDARY SOURCES
1.5.4 KEY DATA POINTS FROM PRIMARY SOURCES
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
5 Prosthetic Heart Valve Market, By Type
6 Prosthetic Heart Valve Market, By Geography
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Company Profiles
8.1 Abbott Laboratories
8.2 Boston Scientific Corporation
8.4 ST. Jude Medical, Inc.
8.5 Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
8.6 Sorin S.P.A.
8.7 Neovasc Inc.
8.8 Colibri Heart Valve, LLC
8.9 On-X Life Technologies Inc.
8.12 Jenavalve Technology
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States