The Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.5 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 4% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
You can browse full report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/powered-surgical-instruments-market
The Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on power source it is segmentation as Pneumatic Equipment and Electric Powered Equipment, Battery Powered Equipment. Based on Application type it covers Oral surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Thoracic surgery, ENT Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Ophthalmic surgery, Cardiac surgery and Neurosurgery. Based on product it covers Hand pieces, Power Source and Controls and Accessories. Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
A powered surgical instrument could be an exactly designed implement used for a specific procedure throughout surgery. Power sources for battery-powered surgical instruments area unit either gas or electrical, the latter of which incorporates batteries and line current. Gas power sources create use of compressed gases like CO2, nitrogen, or compressed gas.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Zimmer Holdings Inc., Conmed Corporation, Medtronic Inc., Alcon Laboratories Inc., Stryker Corporation, MicroAire, KLS martin group, Smith & Nephew PLC, Carefusion Corporation, and Ethicon Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market are as follows:
- Increased healthcare spending
- Growing prevalence of lifestyle diseases
- Fast growth in aging population
- Rising volume of surgical procedures
- Rising accessibility of healthcare facilities
The restraining factors of Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market are as follows:
- Lack of adequate sterilization processes
- Insufficient quality assurance
- Reducing costs
- Standard of quality assurance is improper
- Inadequate reimbursement policies
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Powered Surgical Instruments Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
TheGlobal Powered Surgical Instruments Markethas been segmented as below:
The Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market is Segmented on the lines of Power Source Analysis, Product Analysis, Application Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Power Source Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Pneumatic Equipment,Electric Powered Equipment and Battery Powered Equipment. By Product Analysisthis market is segmented on the basis ofHandpieces its covers Drills, Saws, Reamers, Staplers, Shavers, Wire/Pin Drivers and Others. Power Source and Controls its covers Batteries, Electric Consoles and Pneumatic Regulators. Accessories its covers Surgical Accessories, Electrical Accessories and Other Accessories.
By Application Analysisthis market is segmented on the basis ofOral surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Thoracic surgery, ENT Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Ophthalmic surgery, Cardiac surgery and Neurosurgery. By Regional Analysisthis market is segmented on the basis ofNorth America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/powered-surgical-instruments-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market, By Power Source
8 Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market, By Product
9 Powered Surgical Instruments Market, By Application
9.2 Orthopedic Surgery
9.3 Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
9.5 Ent Surgery
9.6 Cardiothoracic Surgery
9.7 Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
10 Powered Surgical Instruments Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 B. Braun Melsungen Ag
12.3 Medtronic, Inc.
12.4 Johnson and Johnson
12.5 Stryker Corporation
12.6 Conmed Corporation
12.7 Smith and Nephew PLC
12.8 Microaire Surgical Instruments, Inc.
12.9 Peter Brasseler Holdings, LLC.
12.10 Zimmer Holdings
12.11 Desoutter Medical Ltd.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States