The global personal mobility devices market was accounted around USD 10.0 billion in 2024. It is expected to increase at a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period. North America was leading market of the personal mobility devices in 2015.Europe accounted for around 35% of the market share in the personal mobility devices market by revenue in 2015 and is the successive market during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to increase at highest CAGR over the forecast period.
Personal mobility devices are assistive devices which helps persons with impairment or disability to move from one place to another.These devices provide independence to the people with disabilities to perform basic activities.
Increase in population rate of senior citizens is driving this market. Also increasing number of accidents causing impaired hands or legs is one of the driving factors. Continuous advancements in personal mobility devices technology is stimulating the growth of personal mobility devices market globally.
The global personal mobility devices market is segmented based on its products which include walking aids (rollators and other walking aids), wheel chairs (manual and powered) and scooters. The market segments in terms of geographical regions include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World(ROW).
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Carex Health Brand Incorporation, TOPRO, Invacare, Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing, Sunrise Medical, Electric Mobility, Pride mobility, Kaye Products, Briggs Healthcare, Nova, Patterson Medical, Graham-Field Health Products Incorporation and Eurovema AB. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of personal mobility devices with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for personal mobility devices and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for personal mobility devices market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Reasons to buy this Report:
1) Obtains the most up to date information available on all active and planned personal mobility devices industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of personal mobility devices industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
ThePersonal Mobility Devices Markethas been segmented as below:
The Personal Mobility Devices Marketis Segmented on the lines of Product Analysis and Geography Analysis. By Product Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Walking Aids its covers Rollators, Premium, Low Cost and Other Walking Aids (Walkers, Crutches & Cranes). Wheel Chairs its covers Manual and Powered. AndScooters.
By Geography Analysisthis market is segmented on the basis ofNorth America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW).
Request Sample Report from here:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/personal-mobility-devices-market
Table of Contents
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
3.1. Global Personal Mobility Devices Market Revenue, by Product Type, (US$ Mn) 2015 & 2024
3.2. Global Personal Mobility Devices Market Share, by Region, 2015 & 2024 (Value %)
3.3. Global Personal Mobility Devices Market, 2015 & 2024: Market Snapshot
- Global Personal Mobility Devices Industry Analysis
- Global Personal Mobility Devices Market Revenue, by Device Type, (US$ Mn), 2014-2024
- Global Personal Mobility Devices Market Analysis and Forecast, by Region, 2014–2024 (US$ Mn)
- North America Personal Mobility Devices Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Personal Mobility Devices Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Personal Mobility Devices Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin America Personal Mobility Devices Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa Personal Mobility Devices Market Analysis and Forecast
- Company Profiles
12.1. Amigo Mobility International, Inc.
12.2. Argo Medical
12.4. Drive Medical
12.5. GF Health Products, Inc.
12.6. Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
12.7. Invacare Corporation
12.8. Ottobock Healthcare
12.9. PATTERSON COMPANIES, INC.
12.10. Stryker Corporation
12.11. Permobil AB
12.12. Pride Mobility Products Corporation
12.13. Sunrise Medical LLC
- Key Takeaways
13.1. Research and Development: Innovative Design and Low Cost Technology
13.2. Switch to Advanced and/or Unique Raw Materials
13.3. Training Human Resources in Mobility Devices Service Industry
13.4. Develop Innovative/Combination Disability Assistive Devices
13.5. Target Underserved Population, Especially in the Emerging Economies
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States