The Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market is segmented on the lines of its types, application and end users and regional. Based on types, the market has been segmented as cohesive ophthalmic viscoelastic devices (OVD) and dispersive ophthalmic viscoelastic devices (OVD). Based on the application, the market has been segmented as cataract surgery, glaucoma surgery, corneal transplantation and vitreoretinal surgery. Based on the end users, the market has been segmented as ophthalmic clinics & phaco centers, hospitals and academic & research institutes. Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
You Can Browse Full Report @:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/ophthalmic-viscoelastic-devices-market
The Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1300 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 10.5% in the given forecast period.
Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices (OVDs) are considered a typical tool utilized in the ophthalmic surgeries. Over the last decade, OVDs had no inheritable lots of attention as a result of their properties and benefits. Metal Hyaluronate is that the most generally used OVD material. OVD incorporates a nice impact on ophthalmic surgeries, particularly cataract surgeries and different lenses implantation. Several studies had established that use of OVD has increased the success rate of the surgeries.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Johnson & Johnson, Alcon Laboratories Inc., Bausch & Lomb, Carl Zeiss AG, Rayner Company, Bohus BioTech AB, Life core Biomedical LLC and others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market has been segmented as below:
The Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market is Segmented on the lines of End-User, Application Type, Product Type and Regional Analysis. By End-User this market is segmented on the basis ofOphthalmic Clinics & Phaco Centers sector, Hospitals sector and Academic & Research Institutes sector. By Application Type this market is segmented on the basis ofCataract Surgery, Glaucoma Surgery, Corneal Transplantation and Vitreoretinal Surgery.
By Product Type this market is segmented on the basis ofCohesive OVDs and Dispersive OVDs. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis ofNorth America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request Sample Report from here:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/ophthalmic-viscoelastic-devices-market
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The major driving factors of Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market are as follows:
- Increasing number of cataract and glaucoma surgeries
- Developments in OVDs and favorable reimbursement policies
The restraining factors of Ophthalmic Viscoelastic devices Market are as follows:
- Lack of general awareness and availability of alternative therapy
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States