The Industrial 3D Printing market is expected to exceed more than US$ 7 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 27% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Industrial 3D Printing marketwith the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/industrial-3D-printing-market
Industrial 3D printing is also referred as additive printing technology that enables manufacturers to develop objects using a digital file and variety of printing materials. Global market for 3D printing material include polymers, metals and ceramics. In addition, industrial 3D printing offers a wide array of applications in various industries.
The Industrial 3D Printing market is segmented on the Basis of Offering Type, Application Type, Technology Type, End-User Type, Regional Analysis.
By Offering Type this market is segmented on the basis of Printers, Materials, Software and Services. By Application Type this market is segmented on the basis of Tooling, Heavy Equipment and Machinery and Robotics. By Technology Type this market is segmented on the basis of Stereo lithography (SLA), Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS), PolyJet Printing (MJP), Inkjet Printing, Electron Beam Melting (EBM), Laser Metal Deposition (LMD), Direct Light Projection (DLP) and Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM). By End-User Type this market is segmented on the basis of Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Healthcare, Printed Electronics, Foundry & Forging, Food & Culinary, Jewellery and Other Industries.By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include 3D Systems Corporation, Stratasys Ltd., EOS GmbH, Materialise NV, The ExOne Company, Voxeljet AG, Envision TEC GmbH, Arcam AB, Concept Laser GmbH, Optomec Inc. and SLM Solutions Group AG. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Industrial 3D Printing marketand related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Industrial 3D Printing market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major restraining factors of Industrial 3D Printing market are as follows:
- Performance of the eSport system 2heavily depends on size, structure and idea
- Operator do not have full control over the tournaments and leagues
- Fraudulent betting
The major driving factors of Industrial 3D Printing market are as follows:
- Advancement in technologies
- Increase in awareness
- Increase in number of Industrial 3D Printing enthusiast
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/industrial-3D-printing-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Industrial 3D Printing Market Analysis, By Type
- Industrial 3D Printing Market Analysis, By Function
- Industrial 3D Printing Market Analysis, By End User
7.1 Commercial and Industrial
7.2 Transportation and Logistics
- Industrial 3D Printing Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.1 Riot Games Inc.
10.2 Hi RezStuidos
10.3 Activision Blizzard Inc.
10.4 Wargaming Public Co Ltd
10.5 Electronic Arts, Inc.
10.6 GungHo Online Entertainment Inc.
10.7 Kabam Inc.
10.8 King Digital Entertainment PLC
10.9 Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
10.10 Zynga Inc.
10.11 Gamevil Inc..
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States