Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Indirect Fired Air Heater Market By Product (Under 500 K BTU/H, 500-1000 K BTU/H, Over 1000 K BTU/H); By Application (Oil & Gas, Airline, Mining & Construction) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2018 – 2024.”
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/indirect-fired-air-heater-market
Indirect fired heaters are wide utilized in the event industry to heat marquees and temporary structures, keeping guests heat with none noise, smells or fumes. These units used wherever delicate and flammable materials are being keep, being indirect they keep the flame separate from the air flow.
The Indirect Fired Air Heater Market is segmented on the lines of its Product, application and regional. Basis of Product is segmented into Under 500 K BTU/H ,500-1000 K BTU/H and Over 1000 K BTU/H. Based on application it covers Oil & Gas, Airline, Mining & Construction and Other. The Indirect Fired Air Heater Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Indirect Fired Air Heater Marketwith the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Mac Heaters, Therm Dynamics, Torqued Heat, Allmand, Thawzall, Thawzall, Multitek, ConleyMax Heaters, Flagro, JetHeat, Tioga Air Heaters, Wacker Neuson. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Indirect Fired Air Heater Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Indirect Fired Air Heater Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The Indirect Fired Air Heater Market has been segmented as below:
- Under 500 K BTU/H
- 500-1000 K BTU/H
- Over 1000 K BTU/H
- Oil & Gas
- Mining & Construction
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Indirect Fired Air Heater Marketand related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Indirect Fired Air Heater Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/indirect-fired-air-heater-market
Table of Contents:
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Markets Covered
- Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.2 Market Size Estimation and Data Triangulation
2.3 Research Assumptions
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Indirect Fired Air Heater Market Analysis, By Product
5.1 Under 500 K BTU/H
5.2 500-1000 K BTU/H
5.3 Over 1000 K BTU/H
- Indirect Fired Air Heater Market Analysis, By Application
6.1 Oil & Gas
6.3 Mining & Construction
- Indirect Fired Air Heater Market Analysis, By Region
7.1 North America
7.4 Rest of the World
- Competitive Overview
8.2 New Product Launches
8.4 Agreements, Partnerships, And Collaborations
- Company Profiles
9.2 Tioga Air Heaters
9.3 Wacker Neuson
9.4 Rotational Energy
9.5 Mac Heaters
9.8 ConleyMax Heaters
9.9 Therm Dynamics
9.10 Torqued Heat
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States