A cooling tower is meant to get rid of heat from a fluid, usually water, to the atmosphere, most frequently through the method of evaporative cooling. Thus, cooling tower is heat rejection device that rejects the heat to atmosphere through the cooling of water stream to lower temperature. The field erected cooling tower are specially designed to use in power plants, steel processing plants and petrochemical plants due to their larger capability of heat rejection. The expansion of field erected cooling tower is attributed ascribed to increasing energy demand, increasing urbanization particularly in developing countries like China, India and Brazil.
You Can Find Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/field-erected-cooling-tower-market
The Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.31 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 6.4% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market is segmented on the lines of its type, design, end user and regional. Based on type is segmented into Wet Field-Erected Cooling Tower, Dry Field-Erected Cooling Tower and Hybrid Field-Erected Cooling Tower. Based on design is segmented into Natural Draft, Forced Draft and Induced Draft. Based on end user is segmented into Power Generation, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas, Iron & Steel and Metallurgy, Paper Mills and Others. The Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Benchmarking, SPX, Enexio, Hamon&Cie, Baltimore Aircoil, Paharpur, Babcock & Wilcox (B&W), Brentwood Industries, Delta Cooling Towers, Evapco, International Cooling Tower, Mesan and Star Cooling Towers. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Field Erected Cooling Tower Market has been segmented as below:
The Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market is segmented on the Basis of Type, Design Type, End User Type and Regional Analysis. By Type this market is segmented on the basis of Wet Field-Erected Cooling Tower, Dry Field-Erected Cooling Tower and Hybrid Field-Erected Cooling Tower. By Design Type this market is segmented on the basis of Natural Draft, Forced Draft and Induced Draft. By End User Type this market is segmented on the basis of Power Generation, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas, Iron & Steel and Metallurgy, Paper Mills and Others. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market are as follows:
- Stringent Environmental Regulations
- Growth in Industrial Activities
- Increasing Number of Natural Gas-Fired Power Plants
The major restraining factors of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market are as follows:
- Highly Fragmented & Competitive Industry
- Rise in Alternative Energy Programs
The major opportunities factor of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market are as follows:
- Increasing Energy Generation from Nuclear Power
The major challenges factor of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market are as follows:
- Need for Large Quantities of Water
Request sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/field-erected-cooling-tower-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Industry Trends
- Premium Insights
- Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market Analysis, By Type
- Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market Analysis, By Design
- Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market Analysis, By End User
- Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
12.3 Babcock & Wilcox (B&W)
12.5 Star Cooling Towers
12.9 Baltimore Aircoil
12.10 Brentwood Industries
12.11 Delta Cooling Towers
12.13 International Cooling Tower
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States