The Electric Mobility Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 60 Billion by 2024.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Electric Mobility Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/electric-mobility-market
The Electric Mobility Market is segmented on the lines of its application and regional. Based on application it covers Electric buses (e-buses), electric bicycles (e-bikes), electric scooters (e-scooters), and plug-in electric vehicles (PEVs). Electric Mobility Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Consumers around the globe are increasingly searching for new products and services that will enable improved mobility in large city centers. Simultaneously, cities are strategizing on how to reduce traffic congestion and meet aggressive climate action plans. Electric mobility (e-mobility) devices provide a comprehensive and citywide approach to meeting these goals while transitioning toward cleaner energy sources and reducing traffic congestion.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Autobleue, Bolloré, CityCar, City CarShare and Kandi Technologies. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Electric Mobility Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for devices related to Electric Mobility Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Electric Mobility Market has been segmented as below:
The Electric Mobility Market is segmented on the Basis of its Application Type and Regional Analysis. By Application Type this market is segmented on the basis of Electric buses (e-buses), Electric bicycles (e-bikes), Electric scooters (e-scooters), Electric Scooter Sharing Services, Electric Scooter Battery Swap Networks, EVs in Shared Mobility Services, EVs in Car sharing Services, NEVs, Autonomous Ride-Hailing Services and EV Charging Infrastructure.
By Regional AnalysisType this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Electric Mobility Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Electric Mobility Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The major driving factors of Electric Mobility Market are as follows:
- Low consumer awareness and gasoline prices
- Lack of long-term city strategies
The restraining factors of Electric Mobility Market are as follows:
- High purchase prices
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/electric-mobility-market
Table of Contents
2 Report Summary
3 Market Overview
3.2.1 Low consumer awareness and gasoline prices
3.2.2 Lack of long-term city strategies
3.3.1 High purchase prices
4 Electric Mobility Market Analysis, By Application
5 Electric Mobility Market Analysis, By Region
6 Competitive Overview
7 Company Profiles
7.4 City CarShare
7.5 Kandi Technologies
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States