The Educational Robots Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1688 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 17% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/educational-robots-market
Educational robots teach programming and coding enabling them to realize significant traction among the students, educators, and parents across the world. This continuously increasing awareness of those robots has inspired the emergence of many start-ups together with modular. These start-ups are raising significant investments from crowdfunding platforms to strengthen their position within the market, eventually impacting the market positively throughout the forecast amount. According to research analysts, the academic robots market can register a CAGR of more than 21% by 2026.
The Educational Robots Market is segmented on the lines of its component, education level, product type and regional. Basis of component is segmented into Hardware and software. Based on education level it covers Elementary Education, Higher Education and Special Education. Based on product type it covers Humanoid and Non-Humanoid. The Educational Robots Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Fischer group, Lego, Make block, Modular Robotics, Robotis and Softbank Group. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Educational Robots Markethas been segmented as below:
The Educational Robots Market is segmented on the Basis of Product type, Component Type, Education Level Type and Regional Analysis. By Product type this market is segmented on the basis of Humanoid and Non-Humanoid. By Component Type this market is segmented on the basis of Hardware and Software. Hardware is segmented into Sensor, Actuator Power, Source and Control System/Controller. By Education Level Type this market is segmented on the basis of Elementary Education, Higher Education and Special Education.By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Educational Robots Marketwith the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Educational Robots Marketand related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Educational Robots Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Educational Robots Market are as follows:
- Use of Robots for instructional functions
- Technological Advancement within the Field of AI
The major restraining factors of Educational Robots Market are as follows:
- High Initial R&D Expenditure
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/educational-robots-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Educational Robots Market Analysis, By Component
- Educational Robots Market Analysis, By Education Level
- Educational Robots Market Analysis, By Product Type
- Educational Robots Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.1 fischer group
10.4 Modular Robotics
10.6 SoftBank Group
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States