The Dimethylformamide (DMF) Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 821 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 4% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/dimethylformamide-dmf-market
Dimethylformamide is an organic compound with the formula (CH3)2NC(O)H. Commonly abbreviated as DMF (although this initialise is sometimes used for dimethyl furan, or dimethyl fumarate), this colourless liquid is miscible with water and the majority of organic liquids. DMF is a common solvent for chemical reactions. Dimethylformamide is odourless whereas technical grade or degraded samples often have a fishy smell due to impurity of dimethylamine. As its name indicates, it is a derivative of form amide, the amide of formic acid. DMF is a polar (hydrophilic) aprotic solvent with a high boiling point. It facilitates reactions that follow polar mechanisms, such as SN2 reactions.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Dimethylformamide (DMF) Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Dimethylformamide (DMF) Market is segmented on the lines of its type, end-user and regional. Basis of type is segmented into Reactant, and Feed-Stock. Based on end-user it covers Chemical, Electronics, Pharmaceutical, and Agrochemical. The Dimethylformamide (DMF) Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include BASF, Eastman Chemical, Merck, LUXI Chemical, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, The Chemours, Zhejiang Jiangshan Chemical, Chemanol, Jiutian Chemical and AK-KIM. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Dimethylformamide(DMF) Market has been segmented as below:
The Dimethylformamide (DMF) Market is segmented on the Basis of End-User Type, Type and Geographical Analysis.By End-User Type this market is segmented on the basis of Chemical, Electronics, Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical.
By Type this market is segmented on the basis of Reactant and Feed-Stock. By Geographical Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Dimethylformamide (DMF) Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Dimethylformamide (DMF) Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Dimethylformamide (DMF) Market are as follows:
- Better Properties as Compared to Glass
- Growing Demand for light-weight Materials within the End-Use Industries
The major restraining factors of Dimethylformamide (DMF) Market are as follows:
- Accessibility of low-priced Substitutes
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Dimethylformamide (DMF) Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Dimethylformamide (DMF) Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/dimethylformamide-dmf-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.1.1 Secondary Data
22.214.171.124 Secondary Sources
2.1.2 Primary Data
126.96.36.199 Primary Sources
188.8.131.52 Key Industry Insights
2.2 Market Size Estimation
2.2.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.2.2 Top-Down Approach
2.3 Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
2.4 Market Share Estimation
2.5 Research Assumptions and Limitations
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Industry Trends
- Premium Insights
- By Type
- By End-User
- Dimethylformamide (DMF) Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
11.2 Eastman Chemical
11.4 LUXI Chemical
11.5 Mitsubishi Gas Chemical
11.6 The Chemours
11.7 Zhejiang Jiangshan Chemical
11.9 Jiutian Chemical
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States